Saturday, September 26, 2009

Paper presentation!!! wierd...

It’s obvious on our part to be making errors. No human is perfect. But for the past few days I have been seeing some so perfect convenors of some nasty technical symposiums…
I, to date do not know why people present paper. Some questions asked to some of my friends (well… veteran friends) were startling…



Judge: where did you get this paper? Internet? Or some crap magazine?
My Fri.:?!?!!? well…. We got it from a website and edited it…
Judge: then why do this? Give us that site… we’ll learn it there…
Fri: ?!??!... ooh!



This wasn’t the best… one guy was telling
That guy: I got the idea from a book… I and my staffs worked on to make this outcome…
I thought that would do… but…
Judge: (response) don’t lie… in which college does the staff helps in presenting paper…



If I were to be there as the paper presenter...
Judge: where did u get this paper…
Me: heaven… have you heard how narasimha avatar come into being… it was so similar, but this time it was dhuriyodhana… he was the man who helped me do this paper.
Judge: then why r u presenting this here…?
Me: because... because You selected it...


Ooohh!!! If my class girls had been there… then, sure judges would have got a headache…
One day I remember…. Our lab in-charge madam was mad at the feebly visible diagrams in a stusent's notebook…
Madam: what pencil do you use?
Subramani: (one of my class boys) mam I use APSARA…
Madam: (shocked) what… Swetha what pencil do u use?
Swetha: mam! I (scratching the head)... well, i use tip pencil madam…
Madam: oooh my god… are u all engineers… to hell with you… now the only question you answer reasonably is auxillary one… fine….. Do you use HB pencils…
Swetha: oh! I didn’t get the question rite…yes mam... HB madam (what a thinking by this lady)
Now if she goes to present a paper… my god…
Judge: what is microcontroller?
Swetha: a very small controller that controls some object of size order micro order…
Judge: well that’s a new definition… what is image processing
Swetha: we went for an IV and took some photos… IAB studio processed it for Rs. 6 a photo. Simple… you ask him sir… I don’t know it… me thinks there are lot of chemicals involved...


I am wondering why people present such weird papers with the feeblest idea… one of my friend read the paper for the first time after getting into the bus… he read it for five hours…(the travel time from cbe to salem)… what a quick learner…

another thing that strikes fire is some guys presents a paper that was taken from some less known college of some other state... now they talk as though they did it completely... Vinodh, the other day was saying that “Brain Gate System” was their paper... don't know how... hostel still has the presentation by some “Revathi and Praba”
Searching reasons… why is all this happening when mankind wants to find what is inside the protons, and if there is life on mars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment